Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum Cleaner Review
Vacuum cleaners today are handy and more sophisticated than before. Majority of models for homes and light industries are cordless but can be used anytime you want at any weather. But there are types that are corded and perform as good, if not better than cordless types. Cleaners of this type are typically made of pump (a centrifugal fan acts as impeller) and a motor that drives the curved fan.
The rotation of the fan in very fast spinning creates partial vacuum sucking dirt, dust and small debris on its path. One perfect example of this type of dust buster is the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum Cleaner which is quiet similar to a canister vacuum cleaner but much smaller and totally effective in battling the dreaded mess.
Unlike other brands, the Eureka EasyClean has cord and not battery operated but can easily be used for homes, shops, big establishments, janitorial and maintenance services and other similar activities. This kind of portable device is quickly gaining grounds in most commercial establishments aside from households.
Find out more on this corded hand-held vacuum cleaner and why it is becoming more popular than any other brand. Check these out!
1. 2-Motor in One
A small motor is used to power this unit’s revolving brush while a 5.5 amp separate motor is powering its suction which are both built-in within the vacuum’s body. Both motors run in synchronized manner so that there is no clogging up of dirt.
2. Equipped with Stretchable Hose
This hand vac is equipped with stretchable hose ideal to use in sucking dirt in cars, carpeted or non-carpeted stairs, upholstery, couches’ cushions and other hard to reach areas. This hose stretches to more than 3 times its relaxed length because it is coiled and made of flexible but durable rubber.
3. With Riser Visor and Brush Roll
The EasyClean dirt sucker is “armed” with the very innovative Riser Visor. It is a clear plastic cover which remains down when cleaning horizontal surfaces and this could be flipped up allowing its revolving brush to reach the carpet lying on the stairs’ riser, hence the name. Additionally, the Riser Visor nozzle has a rotating cover above the roll brush.
While the cover is in its usual position, the brush’s rotating action is geared towards the bottom of the nozzle enabling cleaning of flat surfaces such as sofas, staircase steps and upholstery. On the other hand, if you want to clean vertical surfaces such as stair risers, headboards or back of furniture, just twist the cover down and the brush roll will be exposed, this will let the cleaning too easy to do.
This unit uses 20 ft. heavy-duty electrical cord to give power to the device from source. Unlike battery-operated hand-held vacuum cleaners, corded types don’t need chargers when battery is drained empty, so this kind of suction cleaners could be used anytime without let up.
5. Bag less
Like those battery-operated hand-held cleaners, this Eureka dust buster has no bag to contain the dust or debris but a transparent and durable plastic dust cup which could be seen easily if it is empty or already full. The dust cup can be detached from the unit and be cleaned in the sink.
6. Push-button (Fingertip) Controls
The easy to slide button using only the fingertip provides convenience in turning on and off the hand vacuum. The control is also placed strategically so that it could be manipulated even if only 4 fingers hold the machine while the thumb pushes the button. A very convenient feature, indeed!
7. Crevice Tool Provided
The hose could be fitted on its end with the provided crevice tool to reach narrow and tight places such as in- between cabinets, cooktop chimney, car seat and other places not accessible using the brush roll.
Pros & Cons
- Convenient Cord Wrap: You could easily and conveniently wrap the cord at the back of the vacuum so that you could store the unit in organized fashion when not in use.
- Ideal for Quick Pick-ups: This handy Eureka has the ability to sustain continuous and quick cleaning and yet extensively organized as it could tackle even the toughest dirt.
- Best for Cars: Using its attachments or simply the brush roll, the hardest areas in cars could be reached easily by this machine and all possible debris left will be certainly suck up as its suction power is so enormous.
- Washable Filters: Thankfully, all filters accompanying this vacuum unit is washable and can be reuse repeatedly.
- 6-inch Cleaning Path: All dust and debris within the 6-inch path of the cleaner’s way is sucking effectively so numerous repetitions within this reach are not advisable. That is why the cleaning could be done in just a short period of time.
- Heavier than Battery-powered: Although this product is heavier than lithium powered hand vac, it is still very handy and way too light than full-sized cleaners. Without the accessories, the vacuum weighs 8 lbs. which is still light enough to be carried around by hand.
Full-sized vacuum cleaners are commonly corded machines and they are too large to use in homes or in cars and other small spaces. They are also not convenient for these purposes because they are really too big, that is why the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum Cleaner is the preferred brand of corded vacuum machine of people who seek convenience, affordability and ease of cleaning. What’s more? This type of cleaner could be used anywhere they want using only their bare hands to carry this handy tools. Simply one of the best hand-held vac there is.